Morrison 323C Vapor Recovery Cap
323C Spec Sheet
Product Training Video
The Morrison 323 Series Adaptors are designed for
installation on aboveground and underground storage
tanks to mate with vapor recovery couplers and elbows.
This connection allows the fuel vapors to be returned
to the tank truck during the fuel delivery operation. The
323SA model has a built in swivel. The 323B model is
equipped to accept brake interlock devices which lock
the transport brakes while connected.
The Morrison 323C Caps provide a lockable vapor tight
cover which protects the adaptor from dirt and debris.
Features & Benefits
- Keeps water, dirt, and debris out of the tank /li>
- Lockable with a padlock
- Prevents vapors from escaping
- Low profile models when space is limited
- Easy to engage push-on or step-on
- Large easy to grip pull ring makes it fast and easy to remove
- Body: Die cast aluminum, powder coated
- Gasket: Buna-N